Just a quick note about becoming a Member/Follower on the Practical Fashionista blog. I have received a number of messages from people viewing the blog about how to do this, so here's the scoop...
- Sign in to http://www.practicalfashionista.blogspot.com/
- Scroll down the page and on the right hand side underneath the “Blog Archive” section, you will see something that says, “MEMBERS”. Underneath that, it has a “Follow” icon which says underneath, “with google friend connect”…click on the “Follow” icon.
- When you click that, it will show you a box and ask you to sign in with your Google or Yahoo e-mail account. If you don’t have one of those, it will say underneath the box, “Don't have any of these? Create a new Google Account”. Click on that then.
- From there, it will take you to a new page where you create a “Google Friend Account” using your normal e-mail address (yes, this is free to do).
- Once you do this, it doesn’t mean you now have a Google account, it just gives you a “Google Friend Account” which means you can then be a follower on my blog.
- If you have any questions, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you “following” me soon...
Plus, there is a benefit to you as well. As I hinted at in the subject line of this post, membership will have it's privileges...with upcoming treats and prizes for members who take part in polls and contests! So sign up already! :-)
the practical fashionista