Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pregnancy Style


I am dedicating today’s post to a client and friend of mine who just told me she is three months pregnant. I am so excited for her! So, today’s post includes my top three tips when it come to pregnancy style.

1) Stay true to your personality style (just like the celebs in this pic). Just because you are pregnant, doesn’t mean you have to wear the same style of maternity clothes everyone else is wearing. Pre-pregnancy, if you wore jeans and sexy tops, find maternity clothes in the same style…but in cuts to flatter your pregnant figure.Which brings me to my next tip.

2) Avoid the “tent look”. Once upon a time, pregnant women were expected to hide their baby bump with full, tent like tops and dresses. No more! It’s now chic to show off your beautiful shape. So, buy clothes that hug that baby bump or softly flow over it, like a fitted empire waist top.

3) I know having a baby is an exciting time, and a great excuse to go out and splurge on a new wardrobe, but take it slow. There’s no way of knowing how much your body will change from, say, week 14 to 30. So buy as you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...