Friday, June 18, 2010
"We must, we must"...or not.
I have yet to meet a woman who LOVES bathing suit shopping. It's a perfect breeding ground for all of our body image issues. So, today I'm starting with the bust, and offering some tips in choosing the best bathing suit for your body.
- choose tops in dark, solid, matte fabrics
- for lift, choose tops with structure (think underwire)
- AVOID lots of details, bright or shiny fabrics, busy patterns
- boost cleavage with sweetheart necklines or halters
- choose bright colours and/or shiny fabrics (they reflect light and create fullness)
- AVOID bandeau tops (they flatten the chest)