Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Carrot pants?


Not quite Harem pants, and somehow different than tapered pants? When I first heard the term "carrot pants", I have to admit I thought it was some new and trendy eco-conscious material being used. Oh, how I wish that was the case! 

Carrot pants are a hot trend, which according to KansasCity.com, are “shaped like a carrot, wide at the top and tapered toward the bottom - rather like harem pants, but not as baggy.” Sounds to me like high waisted tapered pants. Oh, by the way, they also have pleating!

So, how trendy do you want to be? Think you'll give in to this new look? I'd love to hear your comments.

Before you answer though, remember when you first heard leggings were coming back in style and what you thought about that at first?! :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...