Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Review: Somme Institute

-This guest post written by Siana Brennick, Publicist at The Dish PR http://twitter.com/thedishpr

I recently was invited to try out a line of facial products from Somme Institute. I have combination skin, some sun damage, a bit of red scarring from past acne breakouts and I’m starting to get fine lines around my eyes now that I am in my thirties. Somme provided me its unique patent-pending MDT5 - Molecular Dispersion Technology 5 - a formulation of 5 highly-engineered vitamins (A, B3, B5, C and E) bound to proteins. Somme boasts that it developed this line after:

-  Over 7 years of research
-  Hundreds of ingredients tested
-  Thousands of participants tracked using UV Photography (shows surface and sub-surface 3mm inside to prove any changes)
-  Results validated by the most prominent clinical/research dermatologists such as Dr. Kligman, the “father” of Retin-A/Accutane

After all this research, Somme claims that its MDT5 line will:

-  Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
-  Repair sun damage
-  Even out discoloration and brown spots
-  Treat moderate to severe acne as well as rosacea
-  Dramatically improve the skin’s tone, texture and clarity

I must say that I loved my results! My skin was softer, and had an amazing tone and glow after only 10 days! Their 5-Step Regimen with MDT5 is for ALL skin types and most skin conditions and includes:

-  Nourishing Cleanser: Cleanses
- Transport: Handy Exfoliating pads
- Serum: To treat past damage
-  A-Bomb: Moisturizes
- Double Defense SPF 30+: Protects

I highly recommend trying this 5 step program- it takes only 5 minutes, and yields amazing results!

To see/read more, visit them online at www.sommeinstitute.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...