Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Organic, 100% Vegan, Mineral Make Up


I know I have been slacking with the blog postings lately, but I do have a valid reason! I have been SUPER busy developing my own line of cosmetics. 




As a Personal Stylist, I am often asked by clients about make up choices and colours, so it was only a matter of time (knowing me) that I would develop my own line of make up. It was important to me to have my own private label though so I could control how the make up is made, and what colours are created - and I have to say, I am SUPER happy with the results! I hope you love it as much as I do...
To check it out and place orders (what a great idea for a stocking stuffer!), visit... www.prettyfunkycosmetics.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...