Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Dress 10 Pounds Lighter

I know, not every woman wants to look thinner, but I have to be honest when I say that 9 out of 10 women I work with do want to. So today, I am offering some of my top slimming style tricks to get you looking instantly slimmer.

1) To create an all over leaner look, make sure your top and bottom pieces are similar in colour. This doesn't mean you have to do head to toe black, just make sure they are similar in colour. The more they contrast, the less lean you will look.

2) It's all about balance. When wearing a fuller bottom, go for a more fitted top, and vice versa. Too baggy or voluminous all around just, well, creates too much volume all around. 
 
3) When it comes to pants and jeans, the leanest choice for everyone will be a flat front style with a slight flare.

4) When it comes to sandals and heels, always go for a style that shows off the ankle and top of the foot. Avoid ankle boots and styles with ankle straps if you're looking to create the longest leg look possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...