Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

I want to go to Blissdom 2011 in Toronto!!!

As a Fashion Blogger, I love what I do - using my fashion and style background as a Personal Stylist to offer my readers real, relatable, practical fashion & style advice. Blogging and using social media to get my messages to as many people as possible is a full time job though. It takes a lot of time to research the best practices to make sure you are reaching the people you need to, and enough people know you exist. That's why I would LOVE the chance to attend Blissdom Canada '11 in Toronto and win a ticket from the One2One Network - so I could meet others in the same boat, learn what they are doing and what's working and not working for everyone, and connect with like minded people to share all our tips and tricks as Bloggers and Social Media Networkers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...