Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It is so chilly here this morning, so it feels strange posting this weeks Wardrobe Wednesday post because it was a much nicer day last week when I wore it, but here goes! I had these pics taken to update my Practical Fashionista profile pics. I had to get them done since my old pics (I felt) no longer looked like me. Plus, it was the perfect opportunity to wear this dress I bought at the beginning of the Summer, and still hadn't worn - though I love it so much! I love the colours, the ruffle details, and the way it fits my body perfectly. It feels like it perfectly speaks to who I am and my personal style...fun and feminine. Do you have a piece of clothing that speaks to who you are? I'd love to hear about it!

Dress - Marshalls
Shoes - Winners
Handbag - The Bay, Ring - Thrift Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...