Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

White After Labour Day

So, today is a bit of a two part post. First, I missed my What I Wore Wednesday post this week, so here it is now - an outfit I recently wore on a casual 'date night' night with my guy.
Top - Marshalls, Pants - Old Navy (few years ago) , Belt - Thrift Store
Ring - Stella & Dot
Shoes - Shoe Company (few years ago)
I wasn't going to actually post these pics because I wasn't crazy about the quality of them, but they are perfect for what I want to talk about today - wearing white after Labour day. Yes, I wore this AFTER Labour day! Shocking, I know.

Seriously, do people really still subscribe to this outdated fashion 'rule'? As an Image Consultant, I can tell you that yes, they sure do! Can we set the record straight now though?

Yes, it IS okay to wear white after Labour day - as long as it is seasonally appropriate.

Looking for some ideas to look "White Hot" this Fall and Winter? Here's some inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...