Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

Everything about this weeks Wardrobe Wednesday post has to do about saving money! First of all, this pic was taken before I headed out to a womens financial seminar. As well, everything I am wearing, I bought from a major discount department store, consignment store, or on clearance! Everything except for that fabulous Michael Kors bag sent to me from Bling Borrowers. In case you don't remember my post about them recently, you can read about them HERE and how you can save money by renting luxury bags and accessories from them.

Necklace- Vintage from Consignment store, Top - Marshalls, Sweater - Marshalls, J Brand Jeans - Winners, Menswear Inspired Oxford Heels - Sears (on clearance)
Michael Kors purse - c/o Bling Borrowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...