Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Wisdom for the Skin



I have to admit, I have never been a "facial mask" kind of girl. Having been cursed with super sensitive skin, I was always worried using one would aggravate my skin. That was until I discovered Karuna Facial Masks!

When I received my sample pack of masks from Karuna to test out, I will admit, I was scared to open them up and actually use them. Plus, the packaging is so pretty, they looked so nice there sitting on my bathroom vanity.:-) 

Anyway, I finally gave in and tried them. 

First of all, I have to say that I love the design! Karuna is the hygienic and portable alternative to messy, rinse-off masks. Made of natural fibers, Karuna's wood-based cloth masks are bio-degradable to promote a positive impact on the Earth. Combining a custom shape with wood-pulp material, Karuna's unique design deposits 50% more moisture than competitors' synthetic masks, allowing pores to fully dilate and drink in the beneficial ingredients. Even after the mask is removed, skin continues to absorb the benefits, thanks to Karuna’s special one-step, no-rinse formula.

How cool is that???

Secondly, they felt amazing on, and did wonders for my skin. And the best part is, they didn't aggravate it either! So, if you're looking for feel good, radiant skin - you need to try them out. And there is something for eveyrrone...choose from their six formulations: Anti-Aging, Anti-Blemish, Anti-Oxidant, Brightening, Exfoliating and Hydrating.

To find out more about Karuna, check out www.karunaskin.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...