Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

SHOPPING PARTY ANYONE???


So, I am thinking of hosting a Spring Shopping Party in Durham Region.

It will be a fun shopping time out with the girls where I will be bringing in some of my fave products and brands for ladies to check out and buy all under one roof...without having to travel far from home!

Before I get into some serious planning though, wondering if this is something the local ladies out there would even be interested in? Comment below and let me know.

Also, wondering if you prefer weeknight evenings or weekends (day or night)?

2 comments:

  1. well, this sounds like a fun idea if you ask me! Not sure if this was posted recently or last spring, but either way, I like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was done last Spring Shari, and was SUPER fun!!! If you want to plan a Clothing Swap with some friends, check out this post I wrote earlier this year...

    http://practicalfashionista.blogspot.com/2011/10/clothing-swap.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...