Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

'The Situation' vs. Abercrombie

I normally wouldn't comment on this sort of matter, but I can't help myself. 

So, in case you haven't heard, Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino and the rest of the Jersey Shore cast has been offered money from Abercrombie & Fitch to STOP wearing the company's clothes. 


Abercrombie says it is concerned that having the cast members associated with their clothing may do damage to the image of the brand. Seriously? I'm sorry but isn't Abercrombie the same company who created padded bikini's for girls as young as 7, and thongs for 8-10 year olds? 


I am not so convinced Abercrombie is concerned about their image - my guess is this 'Situation' is just another PR stunt by the clothing company. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Stunt or not, it's kinda funny. Thanks for pointing it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...