Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday: Just a Girl

Dress - Winners
Shoes - Holt Renfrew Last Call
Sunglasses - Michael Kors
Belt - Betsey Johnson, Bracelets - Silver (a gift), Purple (Thrift Store),
Welcome to the second Wardrobe Wednesday post! I received a good amount of feedback last week through the blog, e-mail, and social media about my last Wardrobe Wednesday post, so here we go again.

I think it's important to explain why I chose a certain look, where I was going, what I was doing, or what I was feeling at the time. 

This was what I wore before heading out to meet a potential client last week. This is my lucky dress that I wear when I want to feel powerful. I love it because it is the perfect length for my 5'4" frame, the shape is ideal for me, and I love the ruffles along the neckline. Contrary to popular belief, you can feel powerful and confident dressing girly, it's all about the attitude. Adding the belt helps a bit too - it toughens up the dress just that little bit. As for the shoes, I love them because of the neutral grey colour - they go with so many of my outfits, not to mention they were also a great bargain! I got them at Holt Renfrew Last Call, and they retailed for just under $500 and I paid $75! They are almost 2 years old, but I have a feeling they will be around for a long time. 

Do you have a lucky outfit or piece of clothing?
I'd love to hear about it in the comment section below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...