Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Practical, Modern, Innovative, Beautiful


That is the best way to describe my newest find, the Vemayca Cosmetic Bag! Super soft (made using a synthetic velveteen), lightweight, and the perfect size for traveling, the Vemayca bag has been designed to include many features like a generous central compartment, large zippered side pockets and custom metal zipper pulls. And they are machine washable! BUT, that's not even my favourite part...

What I love the most about my new Vemayca Bag is the removable liner. That's right - no more worrying about spillage of your liquid products, powders sprinking everywhere, or lipstick/gloss lids coming off and messing up the inside of your make up bag!


Thanks to Vemayca's removable soft pearl liner, when it gets a little messy inside your cosmetic bag (which it ALWAYS does), no worries. You just take out the removable soft pearl liner, wipe it clean, and put it back in. You can even order replacement liners if you're not the cleaning type...how awesome is that?

As a mineral make up user (www.prettyfunkycosmetics.com), it is inevitable that powder gets sprinkled through my make up bag. Whether a lid comes of one of my eye shadows because I haven't put it on properly, or the powder from my make up brushes dusts off in my cosmetic bag, having a liner I can take out and clean up, then put back in...it's awesome!

And thanks to the generosity of Vemayca, one lucky Practical Fashionista fan is going to win one of these awesome bags! All you have to do is e-mail lisa@practicalfashionista.com and tell me what you're using right now to store your cosmetics, and why it isn't working for you. 

To find out more about Vemayca, visit  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...